Our goals for our members are:
● Improve the quality of training (and possibly even life) for our members
● Have the ability to provide effective recovery of injuries through our rehab programs
● Provide longevity of training (potentially even prevent injuries) through consistent yoga practice
Our goals for you: Through consistent practice, you reap the benefits Yoga for BJJ has to offer, and share it with your friends.
As a thank you from us for the referrals you will receive a paycheck (the size of the paycheck entirely depends on you!)
You will receive your own affiliate link.
What does this link do?
- Tracks your conversions
- Payouts will be recurring
- Post it at your preferred social media.
● Be a humble showoff. We’re not big on overt flashy advertising. What we really care about is seeing or hearing about your improvements. The best advertisement you can do for us is to reap the benefits of using Yoga for BJJ then show them in all their glory on the mats for others to admire and adopt.
We would like to see on average one social media post bi-weekly (approximately 2 posts per month online). These posts should not just TELL but more importantly SHOW the difference YFBJJ has made for you. Through training & yoga pictures, videos, and competition snapshots (if possible). If this is not possible for you, no worries! But please chat with us about this to discuss your particular situation and the alternative avenue you will take to gain exposure and referrals.
Your objective in your social media posts and your interactions should be to help those around you improve their quality off training through YFBJJ. You help them and offering them your affiliate link.
The most powerful testimony is the passionate energy and the visual difference in what practicing Yoga has done for you.
● Represent us with pride. As an affiliate we ask that you refrain from advertising online competing BJJ services.
Sponsorship is at the discretion of Yoga for BJJ and can be subject to termination if any athlete ceases to meet the criteria of terms above or be subject to any issue that could defame the brand.
Questions go to [email protected]
Best of luck!